Black boys are too feminised

In the parent-and-toddler group I help to run we have two fathers from Croatia who bring their daughters. They often chat loudly together during singing time.

The lady in charge is afraid to tell them off because it could be viewed as racism.

I spoke firmly to these fathers and immediately instead of talking between themselves they sat down with their daughters and did "Row, row, row your boats" etc with them. The young girls were delighted.

I can get away with telling these parents most things because I am not-white.

So I'm glad that there are people like Mr Sewell who dares tell it as it is: (black) boys need fathers.

Check out also earlier post here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six inches of time and 20 centimetres of parenting left

The year that was 2023

Overcoming obstacles or the blind leading the blind?