Resignation

I've just pressed the "Send" button on the email to my parents/teachers committee telling them that I am stepping down as Chairman as of January 2008. And you know something? I feel very good about it.

I've been talking about stepping down for some time. Every time I broached the subject they ignore me -- in a kindly sort of way. But after last week, I think it will be best for me and the committee if someone is 'forced' to take over.

I am still recovering physically from last week's busy schedule, but feeling better every day, and am looking forward to half-term fortnight next week, although the first week is more or less booked up!

And of course a mother does not actually get a 'holiday', does she?

We need a butler.

Back to Organic-Ally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six inches of time and 20 centimetres of parenting left

The year that was 2023

Social media for business: boon or bane?