University to Business to University

I was very amused, tickled, chuffed when, over the weekend, I discovered that something I wrote about pl-st-c bags has become required course reading for a university writing course at a North American university.

As I said to my friends at SOAg (Sociologists Outside Academia Group, we even have our own very stylish logo), it was painful not to be able to remain in academia. So I indulged in writing, as well as started this Organic-Ally business.

Now I'm sort of more established and comfortable taking on my business-woman persona, and I find that an 'output' meant for industry has found its way back to academia.

Irony? But I am not complaining.

Back to Organic-Ally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six inches of time and 20 centimetres of parenting left

The year that was 2023

Social media for business: boon or bane?